Monday 25 May 2009

monologue

Nadya :

I think being in the scientific field, or specifically medicine has somewhat blunted my brain on my literature side.

Besides a slow pace with my studies, i have been totally wrecking my brains to write something on my blog, for all that its worth, i do long to write something worth helping me in my time of usual turmoil at the end of the semesters.

Blog :

Well, have you found anything interesting to write about, i have been waiting for nearly a week and you have missed your deadline

Nadya :

Well, i am kind of busy with my studies now, blog!

Blog :

yehh yehh... you always give excuses, i do see you clicking the laptop every half hour, and just staring into space. stop with the excuses, and admit your just some lazy bum

Nadya :

Whatever blog~
Hey, speaking of space, i was thinking of changing your name

Blog :

Oh yeah~ to what

Nadya :

Well, i was thinking to change your layout too, its kind of boring isnt it.
ANd your name, maybe we should change it to something like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, or something more bombastic than that

Blog :

Are you sure this is a good idea

Nadya :

I dont know, but its worth a try, maybe with that i would find more stuff to write about.

Blog :

i will be the judge of that, say, why do you always like to give me a face lift everytime its near your exams

Nadya :

Sory, i think the internet connection is bad tonight, alright, catch you later blog,~
toodles!

ps, if i were to change your name, then i would call you the hitchhiker...but it does sound pretty weird doesnt it~)

No comments: