Tuesday 22 July 2008

BALI day1

PRE-BALIDAY ZERO 19.07.08 2200

I waited two whole days without my beloved housemates as they had gone back already. I really miss you guys, and really wish you all would be in Bali with me *sigh*. Well, as the story goes, I had little money left in my pocket and the electric was out the whole day. The only amount of cash I had was Rp6000. I couldn’t go anywhere with such small amount, so I stayed home and ate Maggie (huhu), I cleaned up my room and the house and slept for the rest of the day. When I woke up, it was already time for Maghrib, so I took a bath and headed out to find some company. Incidentally, I watched Batman that night with Elis and Natrah who will be going to Bali with me too. The movie lasted for three whole hours! It would have been better if it wasn’t that long I guess. But anyways, we finished around 11, and I decided to sleep with my friends from Twinning(intan and aishah).

The next morning, we had a pre-bali meeting and planned the whole vacation with everyone on the trip. I went back home after that and just watched television the whole day…and by the way, that was really relaxing! So, I waited and waited until midnight….when our transport to Jakarta airport finally arrived as planned. I said my goodbyes to Abang Hisyam and Kak Nik (and I cried!!!)huhu….(im going to miss them so much) and was then well on my way to Jakarta.

The flight to Bali was at 6.35 am.

No comments: