Saturday 21 March 2009

scare me to death!!

guess what....

this holiday, im on a horror movie marathon...in search of the scariest movies ever made by mankind...

im watching one now, and its getting kind of boring, so i thought ill give my blog a visit in the meantime....

i used to be scared of any horror movies, eventhough im an avid watcher..but then i got used to watching them with my cousins, and i watched while putting a blanket nearby....

then i watched them when im free with my housemates, and we would all huddle in a corner with our mouths gaped wide open in frequent high-pitched screams...until we kind of got used to it, and most did not scare us....

now....i can watch horror movies all alone...and i am in search of the best horror movie in town...


this hols, i watched loads of horror movies...here are the top 2 movies that i have watched that did scare me....give it a try...

1.quarantine

2.coming soon --thai

No comments: